Monday 2 March 2015

February Favourites



Good evening my dear readers, since its the beginning of March, I thought I'd share with you my favourites from February.  Most of the products mentioned in this post I received for my birthday, so I'm unsure of the prices. This is my first favourites post, so  bear with me! 



1. NYC, Smooth Skin Foundation. I purchased this foundation whilst on holiday in America, in CVS. I believe it cost me under $5, and I was surprised at how impressed I was with it. Its not cakey, but still gives good coverage and it doesn't make me look to shiney. 


2. Simple, Kind to skin moisturising facial wash. I've been a firm fan of Simple for years and recently re-discovered my collection. I used this face wash every day in February and I noticed a difference in the feel of my skin, it definitely made my skin feel softer and cleared up most of my spots. Would recommend to anyone.

3. Heart-shaped photo frame. I was given this as a gift for my birthday, so unfortunately I am not sure of the price or where you can buy it but I really love the shape and size. It looks perfect on my desk!

4. Three lanterns, bought from Myakka; available online. These lanterns are so pretty and look amazing with a tea light flickering inside. They come in a pack of three, blue, red and pink, and they look great in my room, lined up on a shelf. 
 





5.  Blue dream catcher, also giving to me for my birthday. Its quite small but I love it, especially hanging from a hook from the ceiling. 

6. Tangle Tamer, available from Boots. I opened this for my birthday after asking for a tangle teezer, but I was pleasantly surprised when I used it. My hair is always so knotty and takes a long time to brush, but using this brush has halved the time it takes to brush it.  

 
7. P.S. Love... Primark brand. 8 Shade Day Eyeshadow palette. I was in Primark the other day, and saw this. The colours are nice and subtle and wearing them is no difficulty. I purchased this at £2.50 and although I have only used a few colours, I love it already. Also available is a night palette, which would be perfect for a night out!

8. Wall Hanging/ Throw. I love this so much, it is the perfect colour for my room. Again I was giving it for my birthday so I don't know where it was purchased. I have used it on the wall  but it would also work as a throw on the sofa. 

Music
1. Avicii- The Nights. 
2. Taylor Swift- 1989
3. Dan and Shay- Where it all Began. 

TV
1. Death in Paradise - I loved it whilst it was on but unfortunately its now finished :(
2. 2 Broke Girls. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, its a bit different from my normal posts but it reminded me of my favourites last month and I enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to comment on your favourites and the moment.

Floss xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment