Monday 27 April 2015

Just two quotes :)

Dear friends,

On the lead up to my exams, I reminded myself of a quote that I think is by Petal. I don't know why it sprung to mind but I just kept reminding myself of it. I think that everyone needs to be reminded that not everything will turn out well the first time! And you will fail at some point but if you pick yourself up, and start again you are sure to succeed at something. You've just got to find you sparkle. 


I do love a good quote but I have to say that despite how much I try to live by them, I find it impossible, however in someway I think they help. 



Even on those dreary, rainy, overall rubbish days I think that I do always smile... even if it's just the once! I have a picture and quote wall in my bedroom, and one of the quotes that is strung by my bed states that life is always better when your laughing. Even if it's just at yourself... just laugh!
I'm lucky enough to have the friends, that will always manage to make me laugh, whether it's deliberate or not! 


That's all for today! Please comment below ;)

Floss xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment