Monday 16 March 2015

A mini project



Good evening dear readers, 
Can you feel its nearly spring? I've been waiting and waiting, I am so bored of the english weather! 
There's just something about the summer that instantly lightens my mood. My friends agree, I'm definitely happier during the summer months!

My friends are the only people that I can truly trust and I love them dearly, I have to say they do get on my nerves sometimes but I love them all the same. I think that without them, I'd be a different person. They know what mood I'm in the second they see me and I can do the same for them. It's funny when you think about it, that you can know someone so well that you know how to behave around them. I love my girlie sleepovers, after them I feel refreshed and that I can go on another week! 

Time eventually will break us apart but for the time being I am going to savour ever moment that we have together. For instance as the warmer days are fast approaching I have set myself some spring/summer goals:


1. Do more, go places, see different things.
2. Take more pictures. 
3. Make a scrapbook.
4. Be outside and enjoy it! 
5. Try not to do nothing! 

A scrapbook. A simple idea that will protect your memories forever. My best friend and I are going to give each other a scrapbook and try to fill it by the end of the summer. As I go away for the summer with my family, we thought that it will mean that we don't miss a single moment together. When we come together at the end of the summer, we will reminisce over the events of the summer. 
I love the idea of taking a picture every day, no matter what it is, just to capture a moment but I mean who can actually remember to pick up the camera as you rush out of the door! 

I'm going to start this mini project on the 1st April, so during Easter. I'm not sure if I'll manage to complete it but it's worth a try! 

Floss xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment