Friday 10 July 2015

Book Review - Sunflower Forest

Good evening friends,
It's that time of the week again... it's book time!
I read this book a while ago but still remember it, which I guess is saying something. I remember giving up on it the first time but having to read it out of lack of books! Sunflower Forest by Torey Hayden is a strange one, and I know it's definitely not for everyone, but those of you that decide to give it a go... well done! Just keep reading, it gets easier to read as it goes on and in my opinion better! This book is about a daughter trying to grow up in a family filled with sadness, at the beginning it will be confusing but all will become clear! 

Hope you had good week and are looking forward to the weekend, are you doing anything nice?!

Floss xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment