Monday 22 June 2015

Long Time No Talk!

Good evening everyone, 
Now I'm sorry that I haven't written in a long time... just been so busy! I have definitely  been enjoying the long evenings of summer, just wish it would stay warm! I'm off on holiday in a few weeks, and I can't wait! Have you got a holiday planned?

Ok, so on today. 

I recently watched the film 'We Bought a Zoo' ok don't tell me I know that I'm a bit behind on that! But that's not the point, if you've seen the film, you may remember that part of the film focusses on having 20 seconds of courage. Now I've been thinking how different the world would be if at a certain time in the day, you had 20 seconds dedicated to saying something or doing something that requires courage. People may be more open and things may be said that perhaps wouldn't be said otherwise, people would know how people actually feel, what people actually want and what people actually need to say. I was just thinking that if we all just had a little more courage then things might just be a little easier... maybe! On the other hand, the world might just collapse into itself, if people actually knew what we were thinking, then they might not like some of us! It was just a thought!


Floss xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment